A system offering is an organized collection of specific people, process, information, technology and other resources which together function to realize a system offering ability to satisfy the need for
- system needs for what the system offering has to accomplish
- system requirements for the system offering
- the system products needed for the system offering
- a technical system solution for the system needs
- the technical operating system abilities of the system
- system management of the system offering capabilities of the enterprise in order to accomplish the goal of serving the enterprise mission and sustaining the existence of the enterprise system
System offerings are standard capabilities realized in a systematic ability by the system offering system.
System Offering is interconnected with and interdependent on enterprise capability, business capability, process capability, information capability, IT capability and service offering.