The purpose of system offering management is to enable and assure the management and abilities of the system offering system are controlled, balanced and aligned to the mission and needs of the whole enterprise.
The system manager role is responsible for system offering management.
Each system element of the system offering system has an associated management capability.
As shown in Figure 20 – System Offering Management Concept Diagram, system offering management includes
and is interconnected with and interdependent on
- enterprise capability management
- business capability management
- process capability management
- information capability management
- IT capability management
- service offering management
Figure 20 – System Offering Management Concept Diagram